Monday, May 17, 2010

Happiness leads to creativity

Have you ever had that feeling of extreme happiness?

I've always considered myself a pretty upbeat guy, but lately my smile has been going through the roof. By creating a positive environment thought, I have found myself to be much more productive and creative. I guess you could say it helps me release a different side of me.

Today I will start the largest and longest project i have yet to work on at SFCC, one a students guide to the upcoming Sasquatch! Music festival, which will be an interactive Flash project, and secondly continue to work on and finish my part of the Converge interactive magazine.

I am in the middle of what would be a very hectic time for me, but because of everything and everyone great surrounding me, I am more excited than nervous.

They also say that money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy an iPad... And iPads make you happy. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment