Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Posting from my iPad

So...

I realize that I am about two weeks late to the iPad party, but now that I'm here I feel at home.

When you watch Apple's promo video for the iPad for the first time you hear a very intriguing phrase tossed around. They state that, "for the first tine you are able to feel the Internet in your hand." and after owning this bad boy for only a few hours now, I couldn't agree more.

Don't listen to the skeptics... Sure there are some problems such as the lack of flash support, but as my favorite blogger Mark Luckie (@10000words) tweeted... "75% of the web uses flash... Then again, 75% of the web sucks."

Also make sure to check out an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone friendly version of The Communicator Online at faculty.spokanefalls.edu/communicator/iPad.html

All this done on my new iPad.... Man that feels cool to say.

1 comment: